ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am in need of buying a bike that i can fit into my miata if needed and will hold up to daily use. so far i have found one bike that fits what i need but i figured i would check with you guys to see what you think. also if you know of other bikes let me know!

Montague Folding Bike.

the bike is kinda pricy but i cant find anything else that would fit in a miata and looks like it would be worth the trouble of getting. also Montague says you can have the bike folded in 30 seconds :)

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
CRF50 FTW!!

Seriously though, find dimensions that would probably be close to our trunkspace. It's decently sized as long as you have a few choice pieces removed.

·
Registered
289 Posts
back when I was on the go-ped forums, a bunch of guys made some kick ass motorized runts capable of like 45 mph

·
Registered
104 Posts
i know trek makes a folding bike its just not listed on there website.its actually fast and comfortable,hmmm was it trek?

ps i work at a bike shop.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Put a towel on your trunk and bungie cord it down, duh.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I had a bike a while back, now i just have a front tire and bike lock cuz i forgot to run the cable through the frame #-o
That sooo sounds like something i would do. I bet it was a quick release front too... ROFL.

But about the bike thing. Have you even looked in to the bike rack options for the miata? I'm hard pressed to believe that even a folding bike would fit in a miata decently.

-Jeremy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts