ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any info on what is done to this car and what body kit it is / who sells it / custom made? I need some info guys, a mix of my best worlds (Miata and Porsche) :mrgreen: I know it says Active on it, so no pointing out the obvious :wink:

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet!! Thanks guys!!

·
CR.net Supporter
281 Posts
this site is amazing thats another one of my whats this part solved. i love this car but couldn't find out where the boot lid was from:

turns out its a racing sports active, god i'd love one of them.

¥115,000 (£470) tho :cry:

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
this site is amazing thats another one of my whats this part solved. i love this car but couldn't find out where the boot lid was from:
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n218/jimgreen83/boot.jpg
turns out its a racing sports active, god i'd love one of them.
The boot lid from Alterna Racing is similar but it doesn't have such hard edges as the RS Active one. Good news is it's less expensive. But if you think ¥115,000 is bad imagine what an aluminum M2-1028 boot lid in mint condition costs!

·
CR.net Supporter
281 Posts
for some reason ultra rare jdm bits go quite cheap in the uk as there are only a few people willing to pay that kind of money, e.g a m2-1028 boot lid in mint condition on mx5nutz was advertised for £450 yet an arc magic intake pipe can hit £350 on ebay which is more than they cost new surely?

that alterna boot lid is nice (not quite as nice as the other one), may consider trying to get it depending how my boot lid looks tomorrow morning (have just removed the spoiler and done some filling, have a feeling it may look a bit gash)

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
But if you think ¥115,000 is bad imagine what an aluminum M2-1028 boot lid in mint condition costs!

Yeah , i tryed to buy one two years ago and was outbid on Yahoo JP by someone crazier than ME!!! :shock: Kinda glad he won though, $1700 USD is alot for a trunklid, and then i would still have to pay $250 to ship it from Japan. #-o

PhatMiata

·
Registered
51 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts