ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the following to put my car back to "showroom" condition. I'd like each part to be in as near perfect condition as possible. No scratches, rips, stains, etc..

# NB2 Passenger Interior door panel. Not worried about the accent panel.

# NB2 Rear Deck carpet.

# Blacked out dome lights from NB2 (not sure if the "smoked" versions were SE specific, but I'd like the same as the one in my car please).

# Auto UP/DOWN switch for the driver's window so I can add to passenger side. Again, I don't think I need the window regulator or anything, but feel free to educate me if I'm wrong.

# If you're not using your cup holders in your NB2 Center Console, then I'd love either the two covers with springs, or simply the spring for the rear most cover.

# This dash piece:

I'm sure a lot of you have these "unnecessary" items, so hopefully we can work out some deals. PM me here - or email me at [email protected] for fastest response. I also may be interested in an NB2 Black Carpet in the very near future granted it's in absolutely perfect condition.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dazed sent them an email for now since I'm at work. I appreciate the help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts