ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined in 2008, more of a lurker than a poster. From Florida, 25 years old, 90' Red NA, College student. Bought some stuff from the classifieds, but now we need 30 posts to even look at them, here's another post.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh and I'm in the middle of Poly bushing/coilover/wheel swap. Hoping to finish tomorrow, will post pictures as soon as it's done. Smoke trees. :phillyb:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
watch out for spam patrol!!
ahaha
I really hope they don't reset my post count. I kinda get the rule, to avoid douche-bag scam artists from creating account after account and screwing people out of money, but I'm not doing that. I just want to look at your parts and possibly give you cash money for them and perhaps, post a few for sale.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
^THAT might get you in trouble. The need for the 30 posts is to show you intend good and not to just sell something/scam us and leave. You counting for a post isn't helping your cause much.

EDIT: intended for lukesky1

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^THAT might get you in trouble. The need for the 30 posts is to show you intend good and not to just sell something/scam us and leave. You counting for a post isn't helping your cause much.

EDIT: intended for lukesky1
I totally get it, but I can't scam people by looking at classified posts, the only thing that might result from that is: someone losing out on a possible sale. Just block people with less than 30 posts from posting in the classifieds...

Shouldn't my PM inbox count for posts? XD

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Jesus christ is it really that hard to actually CONTRIBUTE to a thread?

There are like 15-20 threads involving just posting pictures. There's a thread for almost every car color! They don't have your color? Make a thread! There is a shift knob thread, parts thread....even a "look what came in the mail" thread.

Don't like posting pictures? There are thousands of threads on this site!!! Is it that hard to look for someone having a problem and try to help? Or find a topic you're interested in and converse with the members on this forum?

Jesus christ.

/rant

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
March 2012 spamming?
Yes, you're going to get banned, dumbass.

Long time lurker?

Make a build thread. Read a build thread and post on it. There has to be SOMETHING you're interested in. If not? Maybe you don't belong to this forum, nor the classifieds.

If you're an old timer lurking, pm Dwayn or a moderator. We can see about "grandfathering" some of the lurkers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.