·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inspired by this thread....
http://clubroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=268

my newly registered friend Oliver (MMMFun) and his bad influence

and the pic... attached

I would like to find a set of these RS Watanabes.
Anyone know what size these are?
What style?
How I can sell my kidney for them?
I tried searching on the Yahoo Japan Auction sit for some similar wheels but couldn't find many Watanabes.
Should I be searching for another term or keyword on that site?
Peter, oh great blue potato, any words of wisdom?

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
Adrenaline Racing is a dealer too, so he can get custom sizes and offsets or whatever.
I'd stick with Takumi Project. The are the only Authorized US Distributor recognized by RS-Watanabe.

We have this General Agency in the USA.

Please contact the following company & email address.

[Takumi project Corp.]
President: Mr. Kiyo Enari
e-mail:[[email protected]]

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

T.Tsuruta (Managing Director)
Racing Service Watanabe Co.Ltd.

·
1,213 Posts
I just wired the payment for my set last week :

f: 16 x 8.5 -6
r: 16 x 9.0 -13

buy direct from R S W themself, Mr Tsuruta is their finacial director and will reply to your emails in English ... I have never bought anything from them before and I was given a 40% discount on the set !!! which still left them expensive but within reach of my budget !

buying direct also means that you get them within two weeks of payment :wink:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great news guys, thanks so much.

A friend of mine recently told me about Turbo magazine promoting a group purchase on trips to the Tokyo Auto Salon.
Anyone heard of this?

I know MMMM Fun is interested.
He is the Devil!

·
Registered
877 Posts
buy direct from R S W themself, Mr Tsuruta is their finacial director and will reply to your emails in English
Yes, I have shared a few emails with Mr. Tsuruta.. and he is who informed me that US customers must place orders thru Takumi. However, this may have changed in the short time I have had my wheels, so it may be worth a try if you are intrested in a new set of 'nabes.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
retrorocket is in Scotland so maybe RS Watanabe doens't have an authorized distributor there and allows direct from factory purchasing.

·
1,213 Posts
retrorocket is in Scotland so maybe RS Watanabe doens't have an authorized distributor there and allows direct from factory purchasing.
you may well be right Kyle, I am pretty sure that nobody here in the UK imports their wheels ... they make golf clubs too :shock:

... wonder if anyone has pimped out a golf cart with some phat Watanabe's :roll:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts