ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i just put the stock intake back on and got everything wired up. i can here the fuel injectors making a buzzing noise. the fuel injectors/intake have been off the car for a little over a year now. so they probably need to be cleaned. will this keep the car from starting or at least trying to start? on that note i did spray starter fuel into the intake and got nothing. at the moment i still have the maf plug still tucked under the dash so im running a jumper for the fuel pump.

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aren't you on MS or are you trying with the stock ECU?
sold the ms and went back to the stock ecu. im going to see what i can do with the maf tomorrow and clean the injectors.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Yea I would start with MAF that would certainly make the car hard start, not idle, or not start.

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea but it should try to start as i still have the fuel pump jumped. but im going to get some cleaner and and go a head and replace the o-rings. and find a way to run the maf.

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i cleaned the fuel injectors and replaced the o-rings but it turned out it was the spark plugs they where wet and black gave them a good cleaning and it started rite up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts