ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Chris, i know i am not very active on the forum because "i shy" but i do spend a lot of time on it and i try my best to support the sponsors in here.

I would like to help a friend win a make up contest she spent so much time doing her make up that i just want her to win and also because she's got the talent.

She needs about 300 more like to be sure to win. All you need to do is to like her picture on Facebook in the link below

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...52977273.60436.148423668540316&type=3&theater

Thank You all for reading this.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
my gf said:
it's possibly three colors, stickers, glue, feathers, and rhinestones
my gf said:
if you're trying to help, find out what kind of competition it is...fantasy? something else?
mr moua, my wonderful gf went to school to be a makeup artist and has some decent input on your thread. i'm not gonna be negative about this thread just yet (what it's doing on a car forum is beyond me), but my she says, "it's creative, but there's not a lot of makeup technique going on." she's mainly concerned that your friend used stickers instead of airbrushing or some other method.

does that help you? no.
but it might help her if she plans to stick with doing makeup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts