ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a question, my friend has a 1994 miata like mine but it's BRG and has only 75,XXXmiles on it and lately he noticed in his garage where he parks his car everyday, there were oil stains. His car runs fine but he is a little worried about why there would be oil marks on his garage floor, we check under the car for a loose bolt or anything that seemed broken but we couldn?t find anything, everything seemed ok, there was a little oil on the bottom of his car but it wasn?t a lot, he said his car has never leaked any kind of oil before and he was just wondering what the problem could be,He also said he only see's very small oil marks after he drives the car and that the oil on the floor is from 2 months of parking on the same spot, I myself am not to sure I did manage to get some pictures of what it looks like, any ideas what the problem maybe be or if there even is a problem?

Thanks

·
Registered
517 Posts
Its normal fo` olda ridez ta leak a bit of oil in tha hood. Its like yo cat bring'n you a present in tha saggin' . Aint no L-I-M-I-to-tha-T. It could be a whole lot of th'n, chizzay tha oil pan bizzle if you aint already and yo momma. Check tha oil filta it may not have bizzy tightened enough.

Just tizzay yo brotha ta keep track of tha oil level n he wizzy be fizzy. Unless its dippin' fasta thizzen a quart every 500 miles its nuttin' ta be worried `bout.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Its normal fo` olda ridez ta leak a bit of oil in tha hood. Its like yo cat bring'n you a present in tha saggin' . Aint no L-I-M-I-to-tha-T. It could be a whole lot of th'n, chizzay tha oil pan bizzle if you aint already and yo momma. Check tha oil filta it may not have bizzy tightened enough.

Just tizzay yo brotha ta keep track of tha oil level n he wizzy be fizzy. Unless its dippin' fasta thizzen a quart every 500 miles its nuttin' ta be worried `bout.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Yeah you have a point, it really is cold outside . Im a bad boy wit a lotta hos. This should aid in increas'n tha viscosity of tha oil ta slow dizzay or even prevent leakage . Put ya mutha fuckin choppers up if ya feel this..

www.gizoogle.com :mrgreen:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts