ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Why do you have so many cars parked out in your backyard. Maybe you should get rid of them so the neighborhood would look nicer.", says the douche bag next door. I don't see why it could be a problem if its located down-hill away from the eyes of residents and about 50 yards away from my house(my aunts house). At least I know if there were to be any problems it would be him.

·
Mr. Swisher
1,430 Posts
Quit being a slob. Problem solved!

Protip: people don't like looking at broke ass cars in your yard. In my state its illegal to even park a car on the grass.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a ton of cars, but the house next to mine has a ton of trucks. :lol:

I am slowly getting rid of them though.
One was left temporarily as my mother in law moved.
One is a 97 240sx shell, pending sale/pickup.
Just got rid of my 85celica gt-s
Got rid of 73ford with 47k on it flawless, was my grandpas, sold it to get my miata.
The 4runner gets parked outside
The miata, and my wrecked 240sx get the garage.

Have a few non-running/farm/parts cars at my parents farm too.
84 3/4ton ford, 91 g20, and a dually nissan mini truck that does wood hauling duty.

But I live in missouri, no one cares. Yee-Haw

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
"Why do you have so many cars parked out in your backyard. Maybe you should get rid of them so the neighborhood would look nicer.", says the douche bag next door. I don't see why it could be a problem if its located down-hill away from the eyes of residents and about 50 yards away from my house(my aunts house). At least I know if there were to be any problems it would be him.
I'd walk over to the neighbor's house first thing in the morning. I'd knock on the door, and when your neighbor answers, I'd say, "Why do you have such a disgusting face? Maybe you should go jump in front of a fast moving passenger train so the neighborhood would look nicer!"

But yeah, they're right, nobody really wants to see a bunch of junk ass cars.

But that's just what I'd do. Pay of no mind to me, I am considered an asshole by many and generally regarded by people as "surplus population."

·
Registered
277 Posts
I wouldn't know what I'd do if I wasn't in a yard without a junk car sitting around its just like a natural thing where I'm from.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts