ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm installing a roll bar in a MSM and I removed the metal deck cover under the carpet. Underneath it I found, on the passenger side, a black bag.

First thought, strange place for a tool kit, then I remember the guy said he just bought the car and had it a month.

Could it be something more SINISTER!!! Hmm...

Here is the bag in question.

Well curiosity got the best of me. Who sticks a bag under the bolted down deck cover?

Let's see what's inside, shall we?

First up, some Car Fax balloons. Notice the white one has a twist tie or something on the end.

Strange... Let's see what else we have?

Plastic test tubes. OK... now I'm thinking, ****! Is this some type of drug paraphernalia?

A Dr. Pepper coozie. Notice this one has been modified. It has been re-stitched smaller to maybe fit the above test tubes?

OK... now its' just getting freaking creepy man!

A white tube with a nipple on one end and a balloon on the other. Inside is a plastic test tube.

WTF Man! Seriously, WTF is this ****!

A crushed tube like thing with electrical tape and a hose on the end. I'm not into any drug scene, never have been but I've never seen crap like this.

Now the piece de resistance! A "Swedish Erotic" Black rubber umm... sex toy. Again, not my area of expertise here. Is it a dildo, a butt plug? No idea but I'm glad I was wearing gloves.

So if anyone can explain this "kit" I found, well, I'm not sure I want to know what it's for. I'll pack it up, put it in the guys trunk and explain where I found it so he doesn't think I left it in there. :fp:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Oh man. I think you found some weird sex stuff.

·
Mr. Swisher
1,430 Posts
What the ****.

Milking and impregnating horses? Then harvesting their juices for later research? I'm stumped.

The dildo is just a regular miata accessory. No confusion there.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Hahahaha wtf! I guess that all makes sense on METH!

edit: that's why any time you buy a used car you should voluntarily take it to the local police station and have them give it a once over... just to prove your innocence :lol:

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Price for butt plug shipped to 46142?
If it came out of a more famous roadster say, Stoly's Scrat, I can only imagine the bidding war that would be going on. :p

·
Registered
727 Posts
That's just one dirty mutha fuka..there smuggling tools the dildo was to ummm give a better stretch if you know what I mean :whistle:

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Will you split it up? I just want a balloon and a used ziptie, I think the nipple will be too much.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts