ClubRoadster.net banner

481 - 500 of 505 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
do they make this in a 16x8? im waiting for the xxr 531s but these are pretty cool too. freaking hate how tirerack does thier sorting by vehicle.

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
i already know this. i never said anything bad about them. i am just sick of seeing them everywhere... i knew someone was going to say something.
that's why i got rid of mine, and went back to stock nb wheels!

I do miss them though. They looked great!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
just saw some white ones on an NA on here not too long ago with spacers in one of these threads, it looked good. dont think ive seen too many white 6's

and yes tire racks site does suck. last time i went on there, they wouldnt even give me sizes... so i had to call em :roll:

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
just saw some white ones on an NA on here not too long ago with spacers in one of these threads, it looked good. dont think ive seen too many white 6's

and yes tire racks site does suck. last time i went on there, they wouldnt even give me sizes... so i had to call em :roll:
It's not that their site sucks, they just built it to cater to the general public. They Target the people who might ask a question like "my car came with 14" wheels, can I put 15s on it" or "will xxrs and racelands fit on my miata". Making it idiot proof severely limits the ability for anyone who knows their butt from a hole in the ground.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
It's not that their site sucks, they just built it to cater to the general public. They Target the people who might ask a question like "my car came with 14" wheels, can I put 15s on it" or "will xxrs and racelands fit on my miata". Making it idiot proof severely limits the ability for anyone who knows their butt from a hole in the ground.
meh. they have to realize that not everyone that checks their website is clueless about wheels... ****, unless they had a wheel that i really really wanted, i wouldnt even bother calling them. its really not hard to list sizes, every other site does it. (and for a reason)

on another note, those orange wheels look good!

481 - 500 of 505 Posts