ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fitted some new interior bits today.

First off was the Mazda OEM Sunglass Holder, which was an optional extra for New MK1 Eunos Roadster Owners:

Next up was the Zoom Engineering Real Carbon Fibre Interior Rear View Mirror:

Last up was the RS Cosmo classic instrument gauges.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Re: New Bits from Jap Land

I have the sunglass holder too!!!!

mine came with the car, and I doubt that the previous owners went out of their way to get it. I love it, but then my drinks have no place to go.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
ca you tell me more about your center console? the carbon fiber look and that aluminum looking "cobra ring"?

looks very nice! all of it!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
I had no idea that flip-lid storage box was called a sunglasses holder.... Regardless of the name- I have one and love it!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Didnt mean to offend anyone with the thread title. #-o Thanks for changing it Tim.

Any hows, if you want the retro style clocks in mph, I think they are available either from RS or AWD?? I went for the 180 km clocks as I have a imported Eunos Roadster.

At the moment I wont be doing much more to the interior although I do have one more part from RS coming.

The car is going into the bodyshop next week. Nothing major but just getting some exterior JDM parts fitted and sprayed from companies such as Mazdaspeed, Zoom Eng, etc and getting the skirts sprayed white and maybe the hard top.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts