ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

not seen this kit before, what do you guys think? i quite like it apart from the 'smoothed' rear number plate hole, would look nice in white :mrgreen:

·
3,542 Posts
Kinda reminds me of the Catfish Roadster. Maybe it's the color, I think it'd be better in black or white.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I like the Front bumper, very cool, and the Rear finisher is nice, but i would have used an FD3S rear bumper as the License plate area would be on the lower section of the bumper.

Who is the manufacture? Got any links, or more pics?

PhatMiata

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
I don't care much for the body kit.... but those mirrors are super nice! I wonder if they are the ultra-rare RE Amemiya mirrors....

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
I don't like it as it makes the car look like a bit of a 'tart' :wink:

But currently your car looks hardcore with just the big arches on it, might be a shame to spoil it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i wreckon in white, with some drift scars and a bit of dirt, centre exit exhaust it'd look cool. it is a bit tarty and i wasnt even thinking about getting it, i love my jdm tyteness!

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I like it, for a VIP style miata.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
front is a bit much for me.... a bit exaggerated...
if it didn't stick so far forward, it'd be HOT

·
Registered
239 Posts
it would look a lot better with wheels that properly fit, and non-euro style rear (i hate euro styling). the front bumper without flares looks good, though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts