Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plaid with stock shifter

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I originally got the car it had a black leather boot with a cig burn in it, so I decided to make my own with matching hand brake boot. the first attempt was black and tan leather, which this led to the tan leather ones with yellow stitching. But being fickle I thought about a bit of a change and made some plaid ones.

What does everyone prefer?

edit* forgot pics

Attachments

·
This is a long user title
3,212 Posts
Plaid ones looks good in black interior, IMO it just doesn't fit with beige interior. Maybe you could try acrylic, it should look nice.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I'nm actually feelin' the plaid on the shifter. I wouldn't gaiter the ebrake with it though.

(Of course, what do I know from taste, I run a rubber chicken for my shiftboot...)

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Mostly Harmless
1,540 Posts
I dig plaid for the boots, mostly because I never see it used that way. However, I'd say you should find another plaid that is mostly brown tones. What's in there just doesn't go with the tan leather.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
I re-read through the posts and I agree with jux. The plaid doesn't look right in there now because the color is a bit too out there, but if you were to find a plaid material that consisted of all or mainly brown hues I think it'd look like the muthafuckin' business.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts