ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blue like the 10AE. I don't want to look like an american flag; i've been very conscious about that

·
Mufasa in Training
31,130 Posts
Honestly, I don't think that Sapphire Blue could possibly go with Classic Red (or any red for that matter). IMHO, blue and red just don't go together.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Honestly, I don't think that Sapphire Blue could possibly go with Classic Red (or any red for that matter). IMHO, blue and red just don't go together.
LOL how patriotic ;)

·
Mufasa in Training
31,130 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
i vote no go on the red+blue.

red + black, red+ grey, red + tan are all good.

i know it doesnt sound original by any means, but i find that different isn't always better in some cases...

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
red and grey and red and tan are UGH in my book. I think I'll stick with red and black.

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
31,130 Posts
red with blue? meh...
IMHO, blue and red just don't go together.
OK so it's a Blue car with a red interior, but I do beg to differ on the blue with red just not going together :D
I admit, that color combo looks good, but I seriously do not think a Classic Red car is going to work with Sapphire Blue interior. IMHO, it just won't work. Maybe in reverse, but not as he is postulating it.

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
I don't think a blue interior would look good in a red car. When i imagine a blue interior, I can't help think of forgettable Japanese and Korean cars from the early 80's!

Go for black inside and get the instrument cowl retrimmed in leather with red stitching 8)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts