ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

traded my 95m for it.....it is so much better to drive then a miata everyday. now i can haul stuff and more then one person can ride with me :) but my 93 owns the subaru muahahaha :) it cant hang with my 93 well at all.

·
Registered
176 Posts
nice new whip! Looks like you can also enjoy it on the backroads out there too!

Have you taken off-road yet? When I look at your new gc8, it reminds me of the GRM project they currently have.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not yet it needs some TLC and new tires before any off road action. can you post a link to the GRM project i tired to look for it but i did not find it.

what i want to do is get the RS in good running order and pick up some suspension upgrades and some enkei rc-g4 wheels with a good set of tires and call it a day for the suby. the inside is nice in the suby since i got wrx rear seats and wrx 6 dics cd changer :p

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Nice daily driver. My buddy Maximo has a 2.5RS+T that he just put a 2.5L STi short block in. It's running Link EMS and some other goodies. It's a very fun car. I know you were asking about that hood scoop on the white hard top from carview in my earlier thread but I never got around to asking him more details. How did you end up doing yours? What are your impressions?

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i am really happy with the vent i have pulls in alot of air and works well. the only thing i want to do is put a scoop over it...trying to cut the hole was the worst part about the entire thing but it turned out alright :p i have some plans for a scoop using more subaru parts just gotta figure out how to make it work ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts