ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen these in person? How close do they look like the RPF1? They look sweet but I am concerned by the offset and fitment on the NA. Anyone have them? Show pics.

Anyone have anything other inf on these wheels?

Please no comments on that they are copies and the such.

Just more info about them, like where can I get them and if they are for sale.

Thanks

·
Registered
332 Posts
are you talking about the work look alikes? i think i seen them on a civic hatch...i'm not sure but it looks super nice...from afar is basically looks like works

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
http://www.dragwheels.com/collection.asp

drag's version is 15x7

on a side note, check out the drag dr26! most definately a rip off, but arent the originals near impossible to get in a 4x100 lug pattern?
That's the reason why I don't care when JDM fanboys get their panties in a twist when knock-offs like that come up. It's IMPOSSIBLE to get them in non 240/AE86 sizes so these knock-off companies are filling the holes in the market.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
on a side note, check out the drag dr26! most definately a rip off, but arent the originals near impossible to get in a 4x100 lug pattern?
On the contrary- I think these are the ONLY original design in that whole series. They look similar to the Longchamp XR-4, but the spokes are tapered, whereas the XR4 have squared off spokes. I wonder what the widths and offsets are.

Even though fake 'modular rims' are still retarded.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So does any one have them...Seems to me everyone(Posters) like them don't have them. The DR21 look very clean and are a dead ringer for the RPF1s. w/o the cap I can't tell the difference. Sure the weight will be different, but if I hit a curb, I'm sure the real one and the drag rim will break just to different degrees. So the price does not under weigh the strength. The size and offset seem to be perfect for the NA miata. Looks like DR-21 FTW...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Offset sucks big time, you will not find a knock off wheel with a decent offset, maybe with a few exceptions.

·
Registered
765 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Offset sucks big time, you will not find a knock off wheel with a decent offset, maybe with a few exceptions.

Can you list the knock off suggestions for good offsets besides the rots RB and the Sportmax?
That's the whole problem, those 2 might be the only ones. There are a few styles of rota wheels available through group buys at like +20 offset, but other than that there really is no choices. But there's always wheels spacers...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts