ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

John Marsh here. Been lurking for a few weeks, and thought it time to introduce myself. My 1992 NA is my 2nd Miata, but the only one I currently own.

Amoung other things, I write for S3 Magazine (www.s3mag.com) mostly for mobile electronics. Mid 30s, married, 2 cats, 1 dog, and 6 cars....

Later!

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
welcome to the forum, show us some pics of your miata :D , try out the garage section too if you get a chance

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
I'm not familiar w/ the mag... but it looks promising though!

so is your Miata all hooked up in the ICE dept?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Pics of my car will be coming shortly. S3 is actually going to do a 6-7 part write-up using the car as a project vehicle... So, it will be well documented along the way. This month will have the introduction....should be available in about 3 weeks.

Foo: 23rd? Lemme see....
Marty: WASSUP?!?!?

Miata CarDomain page: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1172695

jesseclee: The Miata will get its fair share in the coming months....my "rear" sound car is here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/182868

More to follow...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can easily make another set for you. I could even dye these...

I am about to change the front speakers, so the whole "kit" will be available (speakers, door grills, tweeters, and a-pillars) in the near future.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Welcome to the Club, how do you like that Magnaflow exhaust you are using? Got any sound clips, or dyno runs with it?

Phatty

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Magnaflow was put on last week....and I have only driven it home from the shop...so no real break-in time yet. It did, however, bring a smile to my face right off the bat!!
Also, no "before" dyno, but I will get one in the near future...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome to the addiction! I'm another white N/A in N. ATL. Hope to meet you and see your car at the next get together on the 23rd.

Spring is around the corner, lets drive!

Scott

1 - 15 of 15 Posts