ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm from Des Plaines, IL, the Chicago suburbs. Like the site, hope to get to know all of you! I've got a 91, Classic red, ~83,000mi. only mod so far is the Chapparal S15 wheels, which I love. next season she should be seeing some track time, so a roll bar, brakes, and suspension are in the works. good to be a part of the site!!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Welcome, welcome, and nice ride you got there, be sure to list all of your mods in the garage section so members can check out your car!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Love the wheel

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome, another chicago guy, i'm in des plaines every once in awhile but usually aruond schaumburg, dekalb, or the city.
I'm around schaumburg a good deal as well. i go to school in Elk Grove.

oh, and your car is one of my favorite miatas ever. period. so be happy :mrgreen:

·
Banned
1,330 Posts
I live just below schaumburg... It'll be fun to find the Miata people next season. Mine is already under the knife for the winter.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Kind of late, but welcome and hurray for more Chicago people. I'm in Plainfield/Romeoville area if you ever want to go out for a drive one day let me know, only a few of us Chi-Town members here on this forum (damn SoCal)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts