ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just checking in for the alternate perspective vs. Miata.net.

I'm not huge into the JDM stuff, but the M2-1001 nose is very high on my wish list. Both of my Miatae are in the garage, but I haven't updated all the mods, not that many would excite the JDM crowd, since I'm more of a do-it-yourselfer.

Attachments

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
cool cool, I like the green/yellow theme.

Although theres many here into the JDM tuning, thankfully its not a prerequisite to the board. Youll probably find that youll get just as much appreciation for a DIY mod or a unique idea shared here.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Welcome Wowak!

You don't have to be a JDM fan to be accepted here. :wink:

We welcome all Roadster enthusiasts!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Aye Wowak, I see you've found the 'other' board. Now, go find that job and stop surfing the net..

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
cool cool, I like the green/yellow theme.

Although theres many here into the JDM tuning, thankfully its not a prerequisite to the board. Youll probably find that youll get just as much appreciation for a DIY mod or a unique idea shared here.
+1 on that ! We like all Roadsters the same! That Green with yellow rims and Meatballs is pimp!!! =D> A nice Lotus inspired nose badge from Zoom would really set that off nicely!!

http://clubroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1238

PhatMiata :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I like the Lotus-esque nose badge, but I'm not too keen on a "Eunos" badge on my car. If it said "Mazda" it'd be a no-brainer.

BTW, the meatballs are magnetic, my cars alter-ego is much more sedate:

And as PAW indicated, I'm currently employer-less, so my car mod budget has been completely mothballed. (Its probably for the best, as I was halfway into talking myself into R-compounds for next years' autoX season.) Just to keep things interesting, all within a month, I got laid off, my truck needs major engine work, the back window cracked on my Miata, and the landlord decided not to renew our lease, so we need to find a new place by years end. Its a good thing I don't have a dog!

At least I already have all the parts for my next big DIY job; a keyless ignition panel!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Yeah, I like the Lotus-esque nose badge, but I'm not too keen on a "Eunos" badge on my car. If it said "Mazda" it'd be a no-brainer.

umm Patrick? you must be slacking on the teachings in the Orlando Club, Wowak, you no likey Eunos? :-k This does not compute with PhatMiata :shock:

PhatMiata
Resistance IS Futile :twisted:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its not that I don't like Eunos, its just that my BRG is NOT a Eunos. I'm one of those "true to your roots" guys. I don't even display the Mazda "eternal toiletbowl" or the newer "owl" logo anywhere on my car, since they didn't exist in 91. I will go backwards, tho, for the old circle M logo, which I have on my cheapo sealed-beams.

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Greetings, Sir Kevin.

·
Registered
420 Posts
What can I say were a special group..lol

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Little late, but welcome fellow Floridian Roadster owner! My car is more like the GrassRoots civic, flat block though :mrgreen: I'm all about the sleeper-ness though :wink: I might have to get some magnetic "meatballs" as you guys call them :mrgreen:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts