ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I've been lurking around here for a few weeks and finally decided to introduce myself. My name is Matt and I'm from Miami, Florida.

I'm new to the miata scene and have only had mine for a few weeks now. It's a 1990 5-speed with around 160 thousand miles on it and needs a few repairs but for the most part it runs fairly well for its age! A fellow CR member has been helping me with repairs, xbeatles4x, and he is also the one who has gotten me in to the whole scene.

Here is just a picture of my car when I first got it, hopefully I can take some more tomorrow when I get a chance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome ! Didn't know that color was an option back in 1990.. Looks like a good canvas to start off with.
Thanks! This is not the original paint, I have no idea when it was repainted. The original color is a softer blue. (I believe known as smurf blue?)

·
Murse Magnet
7,242 Posts
Hey you finally made a post. Go to the region section a d go to the Florida and start posting in the Miami miata section we are trying to make a meet

·
Murse Magnet
7,242 Posts
on a side not does any one know where to get paint to color match custom paint. He has some places where he needs it but i think that paint is a custom color or closely resembles the color of the starlight on the 96

1 - 10 of 10 Posts