ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyy! I'm Steven, and i'm the proud owner of a 96 Miata, was once white but a previous owner made it gold haha. Im loving this car- but it's got some fixing to do... anyone got an average mileage i should be at? And any tips in general?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
A 96 could be anywhere from 100-160K in my book.

My 92 just hit 101,xxx this past month.

My '93 has twice that and my '90 has 325,000+

Average mileage is usually somewhere in the 'running' range.

:dunno:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's my baby :) Haha, it came with some jacked up hoses but i finally got all those outta the way.. A bit tight on money at the moment but i really want to spoil her! Her name is Mia <3

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Car needs chrome or mirror polished wheels and gold bolts and lugs.

Bling that bitch out!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha like i said the money's a bit low, but when i get some i will! I'm planning on getting a new windshield, maybe dropping it a bit and putting some money under the hood. after that i kinda just wanna get some rims. Maybe a new top? idk haha

·
Registered
216 Posts
Heyy! I'm Steven, and i'm the proud owner of a 96 Miata, was once white but a previous owner made it gold haha. Im loving this car- but it's got some fixing to do... anyone got an average mileage i should be at? And any tips in general?
Hey my name is Steven & I own a 96 too :icon_cheers:

I'm at 69k miles though..

My tip in my opinion is keeping it clean, engine.. change the oil.. Just make sure everything in it runs like new..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts