ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a miata off some lady and i was referred to this forum from another guy that was selling a miata. I am mostly on miata.net, but decided it won't hurt to be on both. Also, it seems the market is larger here. I am interested in trading the wheels that came with my car for something else. After my introduction, I will try to post over there.

The miata i got was for $2000 it's a 1990 5spd. 185,xxx miles. The lady was old, but this car was her son's and it came with a few goodies. 16" RSL wheels, tokico blue shocks, (racing hart? i'm guessing) springs, it had slotted/drilled brake rotors (plan to sell those too, i prefer solid rotors). a brand new glass top (robbins i think). The only issues with the car was that the tires are worn, and the radiator/cooling fan motor was burnt out. I got one for $19.99 shipped! a dismantler on ebay had a handful of them. :phillyb:.

I love driving my little roadster it's so fun!

By the way, I'm unable to post in the for sale; for trade forum...?

Attachments

·
··
4,227 Posts
Welcome to CR!!

You also have eBay smoked front turn signals and markers, just fyi if you thought they weren't aftermarket.
About the classifieds, the new rule is that members must attain 30 posts before they're allowed to comment and sell in the classified section. Feel free to welcome others and comment in picture, maintenance, and off topic threads.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Good idea about the rotors. Napa solid rotors are the way to go. Cheap and just as good. Or that's what all the m.net guys recommend. And brembo blanks have fancy boxes if that floats you boat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts