ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, I'm Fred. I drive a red 1991 Mazda Miata - Intake, Exhaust, rollbar, coils, and stuff. I live in Tallahassee - I'm studying Mechanical Engineering at FSU. I like drifting and driving around topless. I've read lots of posts on here for awhile now.

I know a couple of guys from Tallahassee are on here and I could have sworn I had an account. I'm at work now but I'll post some pictures of my car later. edit: pics posted.

Looking forward to meeting some more of you guys. If you're ever in Tallahassee on a Thursday night hit us up.

Rotas all around

Drifting

Drifting

Drifting

Drifting

Drifting

Then I broke an oilpan:

Stucked

But before I broke the oil pan actually the engine threw a rod or something and so I picked up another 1.6L on the cheap. this is the car running

Back home at parents house

All back together

How my car sits like... as of ten minutes ago:

Enjoy!

-Fred

·
It's a medical thing.
565 Posts
Graduated from FSU in 2008. Not sure if they still do, but there used to be a gathering of import car nuts that used to congregate at Poor Paul's on Monroe on Tuesdays.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TallyImports meets on Thursdays now off Tharpe at Milanos. But thanks for the heads up Arbinshire! lol.

Pics going up now.

·
Registered
131 Posts
this car could very well be the loudest thing on the planet. and he is definitely THE gay

1 - 14 of 14 Posts