ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just signed up to the website and i'm really enjoying it. i own a 99 white mx-5 with just a few minor mods; hard dog dd, flyin miata exhaust, mazdaspeed t hooks, and a corbeau 5 pt harness. i live in Indiana but usually i'm in ohio. i just started autox, and now leaning more toward drifting.

·
Registered
499 Posts
welcome!!!

were at in ohio are u at the most??? in up in the NE im cuyahoga falls- near akron.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,649 Posts
Your car looks familiar...you're not a CSR member, are you?

Anyway, I'm right across the river in Northern KY. You might have seen me around :oops:

Edit: Post #1800...BOOYAH!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no i don't own a civic, just poking fun of the people who own a civic and are part of eg, ek, or ef mafia. Do you by chance know tom pope?

·
Registered
145 Posts
HELLO!!! I'll keep an eye our for you in cinci, im up there off reading road or central parkway everyday. Man we gotta have a miata meet here in the greater cincinnati area!!!! We'll show those so cal people how we 'rep' the midwest!! LOL!!! Seriously though, I think we are up to 4 members in this area now! Jdmeg2, bryan, trojan and me camtheman. hate to hijack this thread but, you guys down? Anybody elese im forgetting?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
5 of of my friends own miatas, so we might have something going

·
Registered
145 Posts
5 of of my friends own miatas, so we might have something going
:shock: whoa!! ya, you gotta get them on the forum

slutz4: you dont have any info listed on your profile.....where you located?

We are gonna have to jump on this soon because it gonna get too cold to do the car hangout thing real soon. maybe the first or second weekend in november? Should give everyone enough time to plan for it right? sounds like there might be a good turn out if trojan can get all of his friends to show up. +10 cars!!!

·
Mufasa in Training
32,649 Posts
no i don't own a civic, just poking fun of the people who own a civic and are part of eg, ek, or ef mafia. Do you by chance know tom pope?
That name sounds strangely familiar. I think we've met before (had breakfast once).

Good joke...quite clever :lol:

EDIT: I'd be in if you guys can get something going :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tom had the white r model. he said you guys met a couple of years back

·
Registered
145 Posts
are there any "country" roads by any of you guys that we could have a meet and cruise on??? I dont know if all of you are into the spirited driving on public roads type thing....some people are really aginst it.......but it would be fun to have a miata parade.

Any of you know where rabbit hash, Ky is (historic town on the river)? I think the general store would be a really nice place to have a meet.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts