ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my name is Nate, live near Monroe, WI. Always wanted a miata since high school, and now after recently selling my s14, I'm on the hunt for that perfect miata! Have been a big fan of mazda's sports cars, and after driving a NB down some nice back roads at work, I knew at that point I wanted no car more than a miata. I also have two FC RX-7's, one of them even runs:smile:

So, I suppose if anyone knows of a very clean, rust free miata for sale in the IL/WI/IA area, I'd love to know.

-Nate

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome.

Post the FCs dude, we like rotaries too!
:icon_cheers:

pic of my Turbo II from last year, car is in the workings of getting a quarter panel and paint right now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks.

I bought this car recently, it is a 95 brilliant black, black cloth interior. 67,xxx miles, previous owner took care of it very well, full maintenance records. I couldn't be happier with it!

·
Registered
113 Posts
It does look nice stock. I agree, you should... ah what the heck you're not gonna listen anyway.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome, please don't turn it into a CR special! Welcome!
Thanks, and no worries, lol. It is staying stock, perhaps a hardtop and a set of revlimiter gauges eventually. Just want to use it as a nice weather driver, and maintain the excellent condition it is in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts