ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Your GF has a supercharger?!!! :twisted: nice

Welcome to the forum/family. You can call the dealership with the VIN # to check if its a R edition

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes hers is supercharged, interior was converted from tan to all black, has custom blue green cloth top, hella and piaa lights, and I think that even the rear bumper is aftermarket. We have over 20k in receipts for it.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
well, minus the yellow gauge cluster hood, yellow stripe and red centered wheels, and luggage rack not bad. Its kinda looking like a McDonalds PlayPlace on the outside, just IMHO.

Also, whats the point of having big ass foglights if you keep covers on them??? makes it look kinda gawdy.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She bought it like that a few years ago. It looks pretty good in person and does catch your eye. I am planning on getting rid of the rack on the back and just put a spoiler there. As for the covers, we leave them on during the day since there are so many rocks here in Arizona.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome from another AZ'er.
I'm digging your ladys ride.. the momo's w. the stripe and driving lights gives it a sweet road rally look! A++
/jason

·
Registered
514 Posts
:(.... i wish i was back in AZ. Nice cars tho, and its cool that your GF is in to miatas. :)

-Jeremy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts