ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm Brian from Mentor, OH (northeast of Cleveland). I have a 91 Miata with just under 100k on it. Pretty limited on mods so I can keep it in E-Stock for autocrossing, but the short list includes:

-KYB AGX Shocks
-Wheels from an NB
-Hard Dog SCCA-Legal Rollbar
-Borla Cat-back Exhaust

Here's a few pics, glad I found this place 8)

·
Registered
499 Posts
hey,

im in cuyahoga falls, near akron..

we will have to meet up some time :wink:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha hey what's up Jim, I saw this on your facebook so I figured I'd check it out.

Jdmeg2, have you been at any NORA autocrosses? I think I saw your car last year, and if not then someone has one very similar to yours.

·
Registered
499 Posts
if it was at lordstown & the person you saw got yelled at for drifting the whole corse, then it was me :wink: ... i had diffrent wheels and the car was not tuned at that point.

im going back again this year, with a bunch of friends from ohiodrifting.... ya were going to tear it up. :twisted:

i can stand scott hern he a douche bag.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scotts a good guy, he's been a family friend since I was little. Chances are if you were drifting too much then they probably had some reason to yell at you. I mean, it IS autocross for a reason =)

But yea, I know I've seen the car before so it was probably at lordstown. Not sure how many I'm going to make it to out there this year because of gas prices, and since Eastlake is less then 10 minutes from my house.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nice Ride. Welcome.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I am in columbus. Welcome. Hope to see you around sometime.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Haha, looks like I have another reason to go to Ohio next time. Welcome to the boards.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,398 Posts
From a born and bred boy from Canton (now Cincinnati), I welcome you! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I-O!

I'm actually near those of you in the Columbus area too, I go to OSU so I'll be around here for a little less than a month.

Thanks for all the welcomes :mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts