ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking around as a guest for a while now and decided to join while i start building my car. Don't know many Miata drivers around my area so maybe we can set up a meet sometime soon. Not too soon cause ill be in LA next week.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,871 Posts
Wish I could help you find people over there, but I'm sure they're out there!

Welcome to the fold :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
welcome! there are many of us here in the bay, and i'm shaping new roadster enthusiasts on a regular basis so our population is growing steadily.

its an easy trick actually... find any friend who can appreciate cars in one way or another, and let them take your miata for a spin through some twisties.

from then on all you will hear from them is how they want to pick up a miata, how they plan to pick up a miata, and how they've spotted the miata that they want to buy.

i've had friends that drive sports cars with several hundred horsepower who end up getting all excited about miata's after one test drive.

i've also had friends who never even considered a sports car before yet couldn't stop talking about getting a miata after one drive.

as far as meets are concerned, the california section at miata.net is where many meet/tech/track dates can be found.

if any bay area folks would like to have a specific clubroadster.net meet, i can start planning something...

this sunday i will be taking highway 9/skyline from san jose to 92, then 92 down into half moon bay to stop at ONO for some hawaiian lunch... it will include a few friends with a cobra, a vette, a focus, my miata and perhaps a couple others. pm me if you are interested at all.

·
Registered
464 Posts
There are almost weekly Wednesday or Thursday night meetups posted in the CA forum on the other site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. As for that Sunday drive if it were any other Sunday i'd be down, but im leaving for LA :( . So maybe next time :?:

·
Registered
720 Posts
welcome
i just got my miata this summer :)
i let my friend drive it and now hes thinkin of getting one as well :)

where did you get yours from and for how much?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got mine about a year ago for $4k and the only mod within that year is AGX with FM springs. I plan to do more soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts