ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how's it goin everyone? Been a member for a couple days and boy do I love this website. CE28N reffered me to this website and I think he has one of the best looking Roadsters.
Anyways my car is a '90 Mariner Blue A Package with Hardtop. Mods soo far are greddy turbo, koyo 38mm aluminum radiator, act 6 puck clutch (298lb ft. torque) ACT Pro lite flywheel (9 lbs), OEM front lip, Momo Steering wheel, Falken Azenis RT615 tires on stock 14 inch daisies, Runabout mirrors, and starion FMIC. I just finished most of my maintenance. Only thing left is timing belt, and I will replace the water pump just to be safe. Enough chit chatting here are a couple pictures of my car. I also hope to meet some of you guys at local meets.

Regards,

Andre

·
Registered
176 Posts
looks awesome! I think I speak on most peoples behalf when I say " more pics!"

I like the blue, definitely don't see enough of those around. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll put up more pictures when I get a chance...my gf just got a 10 megapixel cybershot so I'd love to take pictures lol.

·
Registered
141 Posts
welcome
i tried to install a 6 puc act with a street light flywheel it didnt work for some reason now im stuck with them. theres no trick to it is there? i think i have the wrong parts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Topher the clutch and flywheel are in my room waiting for installation this weekend. Did you attempt to install it yourself ? Im taking it to a shop and i hope it works because I spent quite a few bucks on it. I even called ACT's corporation to CONFIRM fitment and they CONFIRMED it.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Very nice ride. Welcme to the asylum! Tim is Nurse Crachet.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
welcome to the forum, where in socal are you? We got 2 meets coming up, friday at krispy kreme and sunday at autobacs.

·
Registered
141 Posts
600290 was the flywheel part number zm2-xtr6 is the clutch part number and i went to a mechanic i ended up putting a stock clutch and flywheel and it worked so it wasnt my car. i dunno let me know if it works maybe it is somthing with my car

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok your part numbers are different then mine... ACT verified that ZM2-HDR6 (clutch) and 600255 (flywheel) would fit together.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Welcome to CR.net, glad to see you're enjoying yourself.

I too, was referred here by CE28N (well actually, he told me about RoadsterDrift, which later led me here)...Peter is a good ambassador for the website!

Clean lookin ride...and I'll bet it doesn't drive too shabby either, what with the turbo setup! Like someone said above - MORE PIX!!! ^-^

·
Registered
141 Posts
sorri i have the same part number for the clutch but i believe u have the prolite flywheel. i have the streetlite flywheel let me know if it all comes out ok that would be great cause that means i can still use the clutch for later

1 - 18 of 18 Posts