ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, thought i'd introduce myself. I've had 5 honda's so far, and no s2000s or nsxs so they've all been fwd. I've always had my eye on miatas and wanted one for some time now.

I figured since it's getting close to summer that i should start looking for one.

I found a 93 miata with 155k miles for $1000. It runs and drives awesome. The previous owner had maintenance receipts and had all the oil changes done on time. Only down side to it is that it has a damaged left fender from somebody backing into it, and a bad drivers window regulator. The previous owner was also a pig who didn't know how to take care of his car. The interior was trashed, wet, and moldy because the window didn't roll all the way up.

Anyway here's how i bought the car.

I cleaned the previous owners mess, pulled the whole interior out and now i'm just waiting on it to dry so i can put it back in, get the car registered and start modding it.

And here's a few of my previous Hondas.

And my current one.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome to CR. I am still a Honda guy as well. I picked up my Miata a little more than a week ago for a daily.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, i should be putting the interior back together shortly so i'll take a few better pictures.

And definetaly will be looking into getting a roll bar. That style bar doesn't feel safe

Oh and also ordered coilovers! So now i'm going to be looking for some wheels to throw on this miata.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Thanks guys, i should be putting the interior back together shortly so i'll take a few better pictures.

And definetaly will be looking into getting a roll bar. That style bar doesn't feel safe

Oh and also ordered coilovers! So now i'm going to be looking for some wheels to throw on this miata.

Haha. Sounds just like me and I only got the car last Monday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts