ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there everybody! always wanted a miata, finally got one. 1990, 1.6(stock) crank windows, no cruise, 255,XXX miles. 1500.
this was it the day i got it.

paint was horrible, needed some body work, needed new top. replace the radiator, water pump, t-stat, and some hoses. oooooh, and the suspension was fried so i fixed that, and repainted it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
That looks like the one I looked at from Bellingham when I got mine. I got my 92 in September. Anyway welcome and maybe I will see you around I drive through Oak Harbor every other weekend or so.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got mine from some guy in bellingham off craigslist, in september actually, very well could be the same car...

·
Registered
638 Posts
wo0t! Check your VIN for long/shortnose crank, not a deal breaker. Just something to be cautions about when changing the key in the main Pulley. :)

Like Dicks? There is one in Lynnwood now.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Welcome, Glad to see someone nearby. I go to Oak Harbor a lot, maybe Ill see ya around.:phillyb:

·
Registered
638 Posts
i LOVE dicks! lol/no ****. went there a few weeks ago...
Sweet, a bunch of guys get Dicks on Thursday. I've been wanting to go, but timing has been an issue. I believe it's some other car meet, guys here just want to represent. :mrgreen:

It's only **** if you put Dicks not in the pie hole.. right? Right!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Dave! The miata looks pretty sweet man. We should get an accord/miata meet going sometime soon. Sorry I never got back to you about the header my neighbor has. He's rarely home it seems.

-Richie

·
PIITB
395 Posts
OMG its itzdave from 3geez.com, i was on there too. I was wondering if that accord in the background in the first picture was yours?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OMG its itzdave from 3geez.com, i was on there too. I was wondering if that accord in the background in the first picture was yours?
hahaha, sure is me! i sold the hatch a little while ago, after i had dual webber dcoe's and megajolt hooked up. just wanted something a little more fun to play with, lol.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Welcome!

Another undercover 3geez member here lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was on 3geez too as itzrichie lol. I used to go to the accord meets with 2ndGenGuy on there even though I never owned one. Going karting then cruising to ****'s was always fun.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts