ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm Bob. I have a red '90 with just over 200K miles. I am now in Columbia, SC. I used to live just down the street from Summit Point Raceway, WV. I'll be to and from either places. I got into miata's by some friends and the Spec guys. I'm glad I'm into these cool cars, they beat any car I've had so far.

I plan on doing some mods, mostly performance wise. I've been here and there on this forum for the past week or so and I like this place, its kinda like the Vortex for VW's (I used to own a Fox). I'll get some more pics in the Garage section soon.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Spray paint the wheels black!

·
Registered
40 Posts
No! All black wheels arent all that lovely looking to me. I like it the way it is. Tires and rims look brand new which explains the chromesque finish to the rims. They'll dull with time if that's the problem. But not all black unless it's supposed to be all black.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah its in great shape for such high mileage. It runs as good as it looks.

The wheels came with it when I bought it. I was in Pep Boys and they had the same ones for sale for $200 for all 4. I have set of stock "daisy" wheels (I think thats what there called) at the shop but they need new tires on them. I'm not into the chrome finish either, I was thinking of painting them gloss black. I want to get some very wide 15''s wheels in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts