ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up guys, just wanted to introduce myself, and make my knowledge useful. I don't see many drifters here, but hopefully there are some lurking in the dark corners of this forum. i drive a 2000 special edition, with some moderate bolt on work done. i used to drive a 1991 nissan silvia, the car gave me too many problems, and acquiring parts and fixing problems was hellish. i acquired the miata about a month and a half ago and figured i would try and drift it like i did the nissan, and to my surprise, the experience was amazing. i am looking at getting a little more power, so i think the sc or turbo will be the next thing. I'm open to any questions, and i'm glad to actually be posting here. I've got pics of the car and mods posted in my garage.

-jeff

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
myrtle beach speedway, like always. my buddy got a couple of vids, whenever he get them to me ill post some.

·
Registered
189 Posts
good to see more miata drifters, no extra power is needed, just get a clutch and flywheel, and spend money on the chassis. when you cant possible drive it any harder then pick up some more power, alignment is key.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
miatas can drift??? How... everytime i try to drift, i pull the ebrake and give it gas but nothing happens... can anyone tell me why??? :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts