ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyways...yeah my name is Evan but most know me as MiniBoomer. I guess i'll list all the shitboxes i've had for you guys.
1989 Toyota Supra
1990 Mazda RX7 GTU
1987 Toyota Corolla SR5
1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
1989 Toyota MR2
1990 Mazda 929 S
yeah so my 929 trans blew up a few days ago and i'm in the market for a daily as i build it up with a 7mgte and FC coilovers and junk so i've been looking at a few '90 and '91 NA's (hey why not be a badass and get honda gas mileage) which brings me here....um also in case anyone gives a **** i skim and drink, i listen to whitesnake.....um....i have a fear of zombies....and i prob do too many drugs for my own good. oh and i think i will enjoy this site more than miata.net because i am not a retired 50yr old who has to ask how to remove a valve cover....even though they were helpful with my crank wobble question.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I have some friends that live there. I lived in West Palm for 6yrs. Loved it, however, i liked AZ better.

-Jeremy

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Welcome to the forum and GL on finding on the miata. Im not so sure that you'll get honda gas mileage though LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dang pics of dumped 929??!
no it's not dumped yet, all it has right now is a nardi torino wheel and Bride Brix seat. but i suppose i'll post pics of it....it's gonna be my weekend/project car after i find a fun daily....hopefully it's a miata.

my 929

929 interior pre-bride brix

my old FC

my old '87 SR5

the FC was sold to a friend as has modified front spindles, ksport coils, and is suppossed to get an EJ20 twin turbo subaru motor.

the SR5 was sold to another friend and now has coilovers, jdm funky carrot steering wheel, full gts conversion, 15x8 rims, and a bunch of other stuff.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i really love the car, everytime i would get mad at it it would show me how badass it could be even if just a little u turn drift.. it's pretty much like a mazda cressida. the FC turbo 2 transmission will work with a different bellhousing, Fc coilovers will work with modified fc camber plates or stock 929 tophats, turbo 2 lsd's fit in the 929 pumpkin, the nardi hub is from my FC and bolted up fine i had to remove cruise control and my horn doesen't work but w/e. i also love the powersteering it's very easy to maneuver.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
So you are in St. Pete then eh? Damn, hahaha yeah there is a shooting/murder/rape/ etc everyday on the news over on that side of the bay. Too much crack in the water i guess. If you are ever in Tampa come check out our local club. We meet up every Wednesday Night at Rick's on the River for some brews, boobs, and BS.

PhatMiata

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So you are in St. Pete then eh? Damn, hahaha yeah there is a shooting/murder/rape/ etc everyday on the news over on that side of the bay. Too much crack in the water i guess. If you are ever in Tampa come check out our local club. We meet up every Wednesday Night at Rick's on the River for some brews, boobs, and BS.

PhatMiata
actually i may just have to take you up on that next week. i'm only 19 though so idk if i could join you for some brew lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that black one is very nice but it's out of my price range. i have about $2000 to work with and thats my dad being generous giving me a loan..seeing as he's helped me so much in the past with cars i don't really want to push it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts