ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im new and heres my car:

And after 1 car payment on the $9000 loan Main bearing 1 blew up and now it looks like this:

So anyway Thats what I have and I came here looking for the Nopro Widebodykit, ad I have yet to find a seller.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Florence SC, Ive been around charlotte in my show car ever seen it:

Its Under re-onstruction right now so dont mind the mess.
It looks different constantly so if you have seen it you still might not recognise it

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Dude how much money do you want to spend????? The Nopro stuff ain't cheap. Take it from me. I'm the only one in the U.S that has it. 8)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well 1200-1800 won't even get you close. You need to have at least 3000-5000. Good luck! Hey Phat thats all good about the one in Tampa. I was first thats all that matters. Tell me this.......will this car have a 2JZ swap in it. I don't think so. MINE WILL. :twisted:

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Yeah, yeah, no one is questioning who was 1st, hahaa or second or third, it aint about that anyhow, hahaha im just giving you **** Caleb. I would keep the motor in the family if you want to get more points on the show circuit. Like a 13B swap, or KL series. Im guessing you are doing the swap for the show circuit right? If not then keep the Miata motor and go turbo, or better yet, TURBO/IRTB (Nobody has that yet!) hhheee

Pics from Rod's JDM adventure thread, thanks Rod! :mrgreen:

PhatMiata

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol Im not swaping the miata engine its my "race" car the sunfire is my show car,

The miata is just going under reconstructive surgery because main bearing #1 died.

·
Registered
197 Posts
We will see how the whole 2jz thing will go. First off I have a motorcycle racing hobby that takes most of my money during season. So funds will be an issue. The 2jz swap is some where in the ballpark of 4000-7000 g's. WOW :shock: , I can get a custom low boost turbo kit for around 1800 bucks. I'm not trying to race anybody, so 5 or 6psi is fine. I just need the big ass fmic for the looks and show points. I will keep ya'll posted. Nothing right now though, the car is put up for winter. For now I will just rock the SRT-4 :wink: ..............Hey phat I need one of those cool looking tri spoke Nardi wheels with the red stitching. Any leds????????? :?:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well still havent found much on the Nopro kit, gotta call those guys later today. I have been making a few measurements and I may be going another route. I may try and adapt a S2K Widebody kit to the miata, the front clip is a bit longer but nothing some fiberglass work cant fix. after all I did flare my show car from scratch :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts