ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i picked up a new hardtop intentionally for my NA build but it looks to good on my NB since its already silver. Here's a few pics that are both molested by a little editing and some that are not molested. Sony Cybershot point and shoot was used. Dont need a good camera for decent quality pics! enjoy, and comment of course! I have more pics if you want them for backgrounds.

-Brad

not molested, superfine cam. setting

not molested, nightnight mode, shorter exposure

black&white with a color focal point

the next two i just screwed around in picasa2 with....

·
Registered
369 Posts
Looks great! Nice photo editing BTW.

My car has the hardtop on almost all the time now because I pulled the softtop. It just looks way more aggressive with the hardtop on.

·
Now in a White Club
1,232 Posts
looks great. I'm a fan of the aggressive appearence that it provides, though it looks like a football helmet compared to the s2k hard top. lol

·
Registered
271 Posts
Damn bro...I love it
I'm speachless.

I'll ttyl 2morrow

2 1/2 months FTMFW!!!
Get your damn ticket!!!

If I stay here I need a roomie

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys! i've had the hardtop for a little over a week now, but it's about to come off and go on my NA so the cage can be built. Once the NA comes back, ill be putting the HT back on the NB.

SilverTanLS: i just have H&R springs on stock struts. Ride quality is good, but i wish it were an inch lower all around. The springs are pretty damn stiff and handle great. Koni yellows, or tein basics in the future sometime. Its just a DD so its all i need/want at the moment.

comment the pictures too. tips critiques welcome! I use a point & shoot, so personally i think these are great. i dont feel like dishing out a bunch-o-money for another nice camera yet; been there done that.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
I keep my hard top on my NA all the time. I agree with everyone that an NB looks amazing with the HT, but I love going Topless in my NB whenever I drive it. I thought about getting a HT just for when I park the NB in the winter or when its fall and too cold to go topless. Car looks good man.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts