ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I just recently purchased a 1991 Mazda Miata British Racing green. The car only has 17,000km on it and is in brand new condition.

I wanted to order some stuff for it online but have no clue where to start. I was looking at Gomiata.com and was wondering if anyone has had good experiences with them.

Also I was told that the BRG Mazda's were numbered? Where do I find that? Like to get my valve cover powder coated to match the BRG paint if anyone knows someone that can do that let me know :D

Some pictures...

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
nice looking car!
good find
what kind of stuff do you want to order?
there are some threads about gomiata...you can probably find them in either the gomiata section or the transaction resolution section. i haven't ordered from them.
idk where your number is

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Welllllllll ill say that you're better than the typical n00b. Searching the forum will net you many answers...remember that.

Check Flyin Miata, Moss Motorsports, Good-Win Racing and 949 Racing. Those are my favorite miata vendors

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, it was a good expensive find lol. Well i have a NARDI wood steering wheel so I want the NRG short hub. Some things I wanted to get for interior....

-OEM R-package front lip
-Cup holders that replace ash tray
-Some nice pedals. Machined alluminum?
-Short antenna
-Miata hood lift kit
-MX-5 Miata Track Dog Racing - Radiator Cowl Cover 1990-1997

Those are the things I'm looking to get for now. I already know what wheels and coilovers I want and I already know where to buy those from.

·
Registered
400 Posts
That's the cleanest Miata I've ever seen O.O

Nice find! Welcome to CR!

·
··
4,227 Posts
About your valve cover, I'm not sure if he still does it but quite a lot of folks sent there's to "miazda_man" (I think that's his screename) for powdercoating. Work looked good from pics.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the compliments guys, yes this is a Canadian car (steering wheel question). I absolutely love this thing :D I used to own a Dark Shadow grey 2003 Mustang Cobra and I enjoy driving this as much as I did that. I already ordered some things for it

-Nardi classic 330mm wood steering wheel with polished 3 spokes
-NRG Short hub
-NRG quick release hub
-OEM R lip
-Hood lift kit
-I.L Motorsport Sport Pedal Set Billet Aluminium Complete 4 Piece Set

I'll order a few small things from GoMiata just to be on the safe side ;)

I actually kinda fell into this car. Wasn't really looking for one. What got me into this car was "Danscreation" CCW Blue Miata. As I can see his car is very popular lol. So of course the only wheels I'm getting are CCW Classics fully polished with gold hardware (maybe). The green with fully polished CCW classics is the perfect fit and the only way to go with this car for me.

Since Toyo doesn't make 245's anymore I'll be going with 16x9's 225's from Falken. I talked to Dan already and he said I can get the exact setup (lip, offset etc...) as his with a 16x9. His were 16x9.5. Just gotta save up some dough and thats what I'll be getting with some BC racing coilovers. No other way to go with this car than that :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts