ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Yes. Check my www. I've got some good pics of Leni's Roadster w/ Nopro wing. Also, Bill posted some pics of the Nopro in Round 3 RJDM Trivia Challenge.

·
4,436 Posts
Yeah - that wing is really really really nice - plus Leni is the JDM parts guru - so you cannnot go wrong with Metro. I believe the Miata pictured is a a mutual friend named John who has this wing on his Montego - but I have not heard from John in years.

http://www.metromotorsports.com/photobook/photoview.asp?PicID=54

·
Now in a White Club
1,232 Posts
He's got the same steering wheel as me. Awesome. His has a nice horn button though, and the chrome surrounding the button looks a lot shinier than mine... wonder how it got so shiny?

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
Looks like direct fire ignition/Coil on plug. It's a setup with no sparkplug wire, puts 1 coil on each sparkplug.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
i noticed all the good stuff back in stock too......and look what just came in the mail today!!

i've always wanted a set of these bad boys, especially after rocking the talbots style mirrors on my previous roadster.....gonna put these on my red '90 sometime soon--probably after i rebuild the slave and master clutch cylinders! #-o

i've been waiting and waiting to pull the trigger on these mirrors, and Leni says, "Back in stock. Production has ended so order your set while there's time." I'm Sold!!

·
4,436 Posts
i noticed all the good stuff back in stock too......and look what just came in the mail today!!

i've always wanted a set of these bad boys, especially after rocking the talbots style mirrors on my previous roadster.....gonna put these on my red '90 sometime soon--probably after i rebuild the slave and master clutch cylinders! #-o

i've been waiting and waiting to pull the trigger on these mirrors, and Leni says, "Back in stock. Production has ended so order your set while there's time." I'm Sold!!

DOOD! Those are HUGE - I mean...HUGE

By the looks of it they dwarf your car and not sure what building you will mount those on :wink:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Those mirrors are beautiful things, gald I ordered a pair last Spring. They are much more delicate in real life than they appear in the pictures - not more than 3 feet across!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts