ClubRoadster.net banner

new jackson racing supercharger

2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Max_Power 
#1 ·
Jackson racing came out with a new supercharger.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
they already have Miata part numbers.

install has got to be 100% eaiser with a belt driven turbo. But power curve on a small displacement engine like the 1.6 and 1.8 has got to suck.

so while you wait for your horsepower to peak at 7000rpms you can watch as I kindly show you what my rear end looks like.

#8 ·
i think that they are taking a step in the right direction, considering that...

1. JR makes street legal kits

2. Rotrex has been in the industry and is proven

3. Roots blowers are not that great anyhow, hahah, jk... but you know if you were running 10 lbs rotrex vs 10 lbs roots, the rotrex is probably better for daily. any more boost than that, you'd have to get a bigger supercharger which in turn takes up more space... and according to JR, the rotrex is good for 20 lbs?!?

4. JR has a great reputation to with-hold, so they won't skimp out on any research before releasing to public.

TeRRy

#11 ·
Hmmm, I wonder what made them choose a centrifical-style super over their usual roots-style.

Well JR is not MOSS anymore...so they are back in business while MOSS is selling the old JR design (which of course wasn't JR design in first place...but JR bought the rights 10 years ago).

Rumors say that there is an agreement and JR can't sell ROOT type SCs...which make sense since MOSS is still selling them...

As most of the people already said overall for NA-NB cars the root type SC is preferable...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.