ClubRoadster.net banner

New Job! CCW (Complete Custom Wheel)

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Matt [exz3owner] 
#1 ·
I just moved to Tennessee 5mo ago from Florida where I worked at RIDE of Daytona for 2.5 years (www.radicalride.com). Got a call 2mo after moving from Jon the owner of CCW asking me to come work for him and paid for the move etc back with a pretty nice starting salary! OH! Did I mention I work around bad ass wheels 24/7..lol! I'm doing there graphic/web work to start and have already been tought to build 3pc wheels. Pretty dope; www.ccwheel.com

Wish we made some setups for Miata's which i'm sure we could in 17's 3pc but blah! However if you or someone you know with a vette or etc need a great track/autocross/or street setup these wheels are top notch for the money. Also we have hoosier slicks, M/H drags, drag radials, and street tires to package with.

Glad to be back in FLORIDA!

2 of 4 racks of 3pc rim shells

See less See more
Discussion starter · #10 ·
Pictures i saved of the classics:

Danscreations: Hook us up with some 15-16's!!! :wink: :oops:
Over time I will. I hate ppl who work somewhere for a week and ask to make or get a discount on ****. Maybe it's a benifit of the job but i always think it sounds like the only reason the person wants to work there.

Talking to my boss Jon due to the cost of the wheel we make them for cars 40k and higher because they are the ppl that have disposable income and have the money to purchase the type of wheels we make. Makes since but there are also guys like us that may have to save up awhile to get a set but still would like to beable to have the option. I was hoping eventually I could get him to make a set of 16" hoops and run 16x8 et30 front and 16x9 et 32-35 with the pads as thin a possible to get more lip and of course the offsets would need to be change to compensate. That and have the centers of the classics polished and then anodized blue (like the fiske's they run on DP's).

In the mean time I was going to ask him about drilling bolt patterns. I know we have the machines to do it but not sure if it something easy to do (low cost wise). I would like to get a set of konig rewinds 15x7 or 16x7 with et0 in 4x114.3 and have the guys dual drill them with 4x100 as well. I think alot of miata owners would like them cause a 15x7 0et would fit alot better than the sportmax002's 15x8 0 et and most likely fit a 205/50/15 tire such as Azenis RT615's. I have the resources to get the wheels and tires new and if we charge $100 for the machine work I can get them mount, ballanced, and shipped to keep cost down of sending the wheels to me and then back to you.

Just a thought!

Discussion starter · #14 ·
Matt [exz3owner said:
@ Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:59 pm]funny. I was just looking for a set of CCWs for my other car. I'm a glutton for punishment. As the miata nears completion, I started a new roadster.

1999 porsche boxster. The 3.4L 996 engine swap will be done mid week. It will probably be on track this weekend.

I really want a set of 2 or 3 piece wheels with the centers in a matte silver with a powder coated black lip. If you see an order come across for a set, you'll know who they are for. ;)
If you do let me know! I will eventually be doing sales as I was before where I worked but retail sales of aftermarket wheels and sales of a maker of wheels takes different knowledge. My old customers were civic's, evo's, and hummer's now it will be vette's, ferrari's, and sl65's. Completely different fitments. Anyways, with that set I don't know all the procedures but I think i can talk to Jon and get you a substantial discount. No guarantee & don't mention it to chip or Jon on the phone.

I'm Dan so just ask for me and I?ll spoon them some ****. (i need you to hook up a buddy...lol)

Discussion starter · #15 ·
I like that Idea.....
Lol...which idea?!?! I'll try to break away from doing **** sometime this week and take some pics of wheels around the shop. There are some sick ass wheels just lying around. Some design prototypes, some fitment, and some finish. There's one I look at every morning when I walk in and it has to be a 19"x14" in black chrome. It looks like it needs a cousin to be a stole. Bad Ass..

I've been swapped as **** though they having had a web guy there in over a year and there are TONS of pics I have to sort threw, organize, and get on the site. Just constant work! Fantastic!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.