ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year I'm working on some minor interior detail improvements. I don't have a lot of money to spend on my Roadster now that I've taken on a new project car but I couldn't pass these items up. I purchased Nielex toggle switches for the hazard and pop ups and a custom radio panel with KG Works warning lights and matching Nielex toggles from retrorocket (thanks!). The KG Works warning lights are the same ones used on their "Independent Look" gauge cluster surround so when I eventually get that it should all match. I haven't decided what I'm going to hook the switches up to yet. And the warning lamps don't have any sockets behind them so I need to figure out a bunch of wiring. Fortunately, I planned ahead when I ran power from the trunk to the radio area and already have a power distribution block behind my dash which makes things easier. Ignore the 3 gauge Zoom meter panel as I won't be fitting that to my car.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Wow! really? How did you print the words acc1, acc2, etc onto the panel? What material is it made out of?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
You should make some radom firing order to get the car started, it could be like a sequence to a started kill, or fuel pump arming, hahah

Or do something crazy like James bond, oil slick, box of nails, passenger ejection seats, or TSI-Machine Guns baby!! yeah!!!

Looks great!! Wish i had more money, i would have snagged that piece. Lemme know if you ever wanna sell hahhaa.

Phatty

·
4,436 Posts
Damn that looks hot! So what's the other project car?
Kyle and I have entered into the realm of BMW hawtness - something you do not do without knowing how much money you are going to blow on over-rpced german parts. He has a sweet vintage 6 series I believe.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts