ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friends told me this is the place to be. Just got a 92 and working the kinks out to get it back on the road. 50,000 on the od at a great price, but as of today, is not yet running. Id appreciate any help, especially from locals. Sourcing info and parts and meeting peeps with the same interests in cars is the reason im here. Thanks :D

M

·
0 Posts
my friends told me this is the place to be. Just got a 92 and working the kinks out to get it back on the road. 50,000 on the od at a great price, but as of today, is not yet running. Id appreciate any help, especially from locals. Sourcing info and parts and meeting peeps with the same interests in cars is the reason im here. Thanks :D
Come by the weekly "KINOD" Friday night meet at Krispy Kreme at Azusa/60 8-10pm, we'll help you out!

~Bill

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come by the weekly "KINOD" Friday night meet at Krispy Kreme at Azusa/60 8-10pm, we'll help you out!

~Bill
As soon as my cars road worthy, ill be there..thanks for the invite..

M

·
0 Posts
As soon as my cars road worthy, ill be there..thanks for the invite..
I actually meant before your car is running, swing by the meet, hang out, and we'll give you pointers on getting it running, sources for parts, etc. We don't bite, it's a very mellow group compared to most. Don't be shy!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Welcome to Club Roadster, Ron! Living the Roadster Life in Walnut is cool...I love driving Amar or Grand late at night!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Supastar/ Supastar JR. / Team Ron members not allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, maybe I kid...After all I am at TAB almost everyweek.

:D

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
sweet. i grew up in Diamond Bar!

but yea, come out to the meets before the car is running.. and go to the tech day. you can pick up a whole lot of knowledge...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks...i need help..loosing the battle to my miata and im loosing faith in the car and i havent even gotten to drive it yet..heheheheh #-o

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just got my NA Running and im in walnut too. If you need help i can always stop by since im close.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts