ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friends told me this is the place to be. Just got a 92 and working the kinks out to get it back on the road. 50,000 on the od at a great price, but as of today, is not yet running. Id appreciate any help, especially from locals. Sourcing info and parts and meeting peeps with the same interests in cars is the reason im here. Thanks :D

G

·
my friends told me this is the place to be. Just got a 92 and working the kinks out to get it back on the road. 50,000 on the od at a great price, but as of today, is not yet running. Id appreciate any help, especially from locals. Sourcing info and parts and meeting peeps with the same interests in cars is the reason im here. Thanks :D
Come by the weekly "KINOD" Friday night meet at Krispy Kreme at Azusa/60 8-10pm, we'll help you out!

~Bill

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come by the weekly "KINOD" Friday night meet at Krispy Kreme at Azusa/60 8-10pm, we'll help you out!

~Bill
As soon as my cars road worthy, ill be there..thanks for the invite..

·
Registered
368 Posts
Welcome to Club Roadster, Ron! Living the Roadster Life in Walnut is cool...I love driving Amar or Grand late at night!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.