ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

MossMiata is excited to offer this new Light Tan color as an option on the Premium Leatherette tailored seat covers! We've carried black for awhile and our customers have been asking for tan. After some thorough research by our Product Development team, we can now offer this color which mimics the NB06 interior code found on 99-05 cars. You can check your passenger door jam for the build sticker, that's where the interior code is listed.

These are tailored covers, we are offering covers designed for the seats found in: 1990-1995, 1996-1997, 1999-2000, and 2001-2005 Miatas. They are sold in pairs and the headrests are not perforated for speakers. We think this material is actually better than leather; it wears better and is easier to clean (and it's less expensive)!

Check these out on our site. Please PM me or email me with any questions you might have!

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm actually working a project to investigate that for Moss! We have our own upholstery shop for our British cars. If we could find the right material, we have the cars and have the means to make patterns... It seems like more and more owners (especially of NAs) are wanting OEM reupholstery. (Including me.)

Thanks Emilio84!

Chris

·
Registered
157 Posts
Any word on this? I found a place that will make a cloth kit in one color for $300 and two tone for $345. Just wondering if you ever made progress on a cloth reupholstery kit as I'd like to support a sponsor if at all possible.

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In just two months? Unfortunately no. This project will take at least a couple of years to get all the patterns and tooling perfect at our upholstery shop, and to source the correct materials. :( Sorry.

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts