ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for fixing that. I am hopeless. I joined this site a long time ago, but have never got round to posting on here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$20 bike mirrors from the bike shop. I run similiar ones on the track car i am currently driving.

Pic -

·
Supporting Member
1,291 Posts
Best fastback yet in my opinion!

I like how the quarter windows are flushed with the door windows. The slope on the fastback is perfect almost like the JDM coupe. I know most people won't like the second piece on top of the trunk but I like it.

Beautiful lines !

I want one :p

·
Registered
131 Posts
Agree, I would love one for my NB, best looking fastback.

I need to get me some of those mirrors!!!

·
Registered
759 Posts
It looks very clean. This has to be one of my favorites so far.

So all thats left is for you to become a sponsor and make a group buy. I'm joking but I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to have a fastback.....

·
Registered
569 Posts
That looks effing great. I think the reason why it's nicer than some of the other fastbacks (imo) is because of the way that the top still leaves a bit of a notch at the end of the trunk, making it look more oem in a way.

Good stuff.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I remember your car from timeattackforums never thought you were a member here amazing car and work you did. Favorite top I've sen for the car yet. I've been running lightech mirrors from my r1 for two years or so now and love them. I was always surprised more miata guys didn't run bike mirrors.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts