ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Now a Loop replacement floor carpet is available for NA 1990-’97 Miatas. Much like our very popular Premium Cut Pile Carpet Kit, this Loop Carpet Kit is made by Moss’ Upholstery shop in the USA. Our Upholstery shop has been making superb kits for our British restoration business for decades and these Miata kits get the same know-how and finesse. The kit includes padding, as well as front and rear floors, tunnel and rear deck carpet pieces - and full instructions! There are also rubber wear mats in the driver's side footwell. Add a set of leather seat covers and make your interior new again. NOTE: This Loop Carpet is not an exact match for the Mazda OEM loop carpet – but it’s the closest we’ve found and you won’t be disappointed.

Kits available for 1990-'97, starting retail $229.95 for the entire floor kit.

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
101 Posts
damn!!! must get!! I was just in today actually as you were posting this hahaha finally got my application in, sending latoya my resume right now :]

·
THREE!
464 Posts
Would it be possible to order this in non-factory colors, or with some type of edging like you would see in older British roadsters?

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There is extra production work on the 90-93 set. I know it seems weird to have the one priced more expensively... But unlike the Molded carpet kit we sell which is "generic" to all 90-05, the kits Moss makes are made specifically to each car.

As for special colors, we do have them but they are limited to what we offer in our British car kits, similar to what's seen here: http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=120504

If you'd like one of those we can do a special order for you, but know that special orders require prepayment and are not returnable. The time frame for a special ordered carpet would probably be around 4-6 weeks. If this option interests you, please feel free to call in to our sales team and let your salesperson know what you're interested in doing. They will send you a card with the color swatches to help you make a decision.

Thanks for all the support and questions! We'll keep working on finding the correct tan, but I can't promise we'll find the red LE color, just too rare, sorry. We really appreciate your interest in this product, we brought it in because of customer requests!

·
THREE!
464 Posts
Awesome! That's exactly what I am after. Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts