ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say hello...

I've been on miata.net for sometime but just discovered clubroadster.net.

I have a 06 NC Silver Silver, Sport Suspension Pack.

I've done a good few mods already. Next up is hopefully a set of Monocraft taillights, and I'm trying to save for a Hardtop.
I'm giving the aftermarket some time to develop before getting the suspension and exhaust done...

:D

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Nice photography skills. The yellow fog lamps and front lip give it a subtle aggressiveness. Welcome to the forum. We're continually working to add new content including the latest aftermarket developments for the NC. Hopefully with more members like yourself joining that part of Club Roadster will continue to expand. Be sure to park pics of your car and a list of modifications in the Garage section of the forum.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Gotta get it lowered, my man. It will really set off the lines of the car. The stock NCs ride like SUVs. Very clean car, though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
what part of the bay area are you from, i live in san mateo, did you go on the drive up mt hamilton last summer? if so i remember you, i was the guy in the silver na with black hardtop

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what part of the bay area are you from, i live in san mateo, did you go on the drive up mt hamilton last summer? if so i remember you, i was the guy in the silver na with black hardtop
Yep I did go on that drive up My.Hamilton...That is me...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts