ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone!

My name is Isaac and i have Red NA, it's all stock except for some raceland coilovers that will hopefully be installed on Monday! Hopefully by April (My birthday) i'll get some new wheels and tires and finally get rid of these ugly daisy wheels i currently have. It looks way too stock so my current goal is to make it look more "aggressive".

i also started a little miata club here in the SFV (818) and if anyone is local and wants to meet up with us, please let me know. i have a facebook page for it and everything, i just don't know enough people where i live that have miatas.

:littlepony:

·
Registered
626 Posts
hey i saw your facebook group, but your meets dont work out for me. can never go thursdays. i work in northridge right by reseda, so if you see a white miata with AK1 flares/xxr 002 gun metal/hard dog roll bar w/soft top thats me.

·
Registered
626 Posts
what time and where? and this is a small meet with just miatas right? i used to host the local SFV RX8 meets in reseda. we would occasionally meet up with the MOCC guys in granada or stop by the Costco/in and out meet in Northridge. but too many people doing stupid stuff so we just kind of kept to ourselves and kept it small to avoid trouble.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will most likely early afternoon on saturday, and yes its a pretty small meet with only miatas. I just started this and we've only had one meet about 2 weeks ago, 6 miatas showed up which to me was a success for something i did only days before. I don't go to the tampa costco meets, those are lame, too many honda kids doing stupid stuff attracting cops

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts