ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Been lurking around here for a bit now(a few posts), i have a 90 mariner blue that is being transformed into a track car while still being used as a frequent driver during the hot months. Sorry no pics yet as i don't have a camera (yet). Great forum, everyone seems pretty cool.

Cheers
Marty :D

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
No way! I'M FROM EDMONTON TOO!!! :D

I've got a BRG Eunos on its way from vancouver, should be here in the next couple days. RHD goodness!

Hey, if you ever goto any track meets you gotta tell me where and when. I would really like to get my hands into that type of thing this year...

Welcome.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm also a member of the Wild Rose Miata Club, you should join. we are actually having a meeting tomorrow night at the Mazda dealership in Sherwood Park. 7pm

Cheers
Marty

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was going to participate but i have a wedding to go to that weekend. They always seem to have a great time on that trip. One year i'll get to
go. :(

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's usually pretty large, they meet up with the club from calary and some other clubs from the okanagan valley. Good long weekend with some sweet mtn roads to drive through. 8)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi. Is it hard to import a right hand drive Roadster into Canada? I heard it's virtually impossible in the U.S.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts