ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I own a 96 Montego Blue (bone stock =[). I honestly do not even remember how I found this site but I am quite glad that I did. I have found quite a bit of useful information on this site, and I cannot wait till I can provide info for others to use as well. If anyone is ever having any tech days around my area I would love to come and learn. I guess thats all for now, Nice to meet all of you in advance.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oxnard here!!!
twmboy:
do you work for twm induction?
Hows that British dude doing?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oxnard here!!!
twmboy:
do you work for twm induction?
Hows that British dude doing?
I think i met you once on m.net didnt I? you were telling me about how you and your friends have tech days all the time and if i ever needed something installed to come. I wanted to get back to you about that but i forgot my pw on m.net =[.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not a particular fan of hardparking. my bro is on that forum ( he works a cross the street at moss motors )
I dont blame you for not being a fan, Its quite a akward place to just jump into. There is very little talk about cars, and more talking Sh*t and *NSFW* stuff. #-o

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think i met you once on m.net didnt I? you were telling me about how you and your friends have tech days all the time and if i ever needed something installed to come. I wanted to get back to you about that but i forgot my pw on m.net =[.
let me know anytime.

TWMBoy:
What injectors do you guys use on the top feed injection setup?
Also, is it cheaper to get TWM Induction stuff straight from you guys or from a retailer such as Top End Performance?
TIA

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
So I own a 96 Montego Blue (bone stock =[). I honestly do not even remember how I found this site but I am quite glad that I did. I have found quite a bit of useful information on this site, and I cannot wait till I can provide info for others to use as well. If anyone is ever having any tech days around my area I would love to come and learn. I guess thats all for now, Nice to meet all of you in advance.
Welcome to the forum!

Check the Calender of Events, there is always something going on somewheres.... Or start your own Tech Day and get a ton of Miatas to park in your neighbors yard! hehhe
http://clubroadster.net/forum/calendar.php

PhatMiata

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
if you have a wholesale account it's cheaper to get it straight from us, otherwise it'll probably cost the same. the top feed injectors are bosch ( but not your everday injector). I don't know the part number off the top of my head, but I can find it out if you want me to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts